11.02.2019

For The Lelutka Ladies - Spicy Bodyshop


I have bravely risked my bento head identity crisis to share with you *Spicy* Bodyshop's new skin, Maddie.  She is available now at The Makeover Room for an outstanding introductory price.  This particular skin is Maddie 2 - for the Line 2 (newer) Lelutka heads, including Aida, Korina, Piper and Vera, and possibly future Line 2 releases!  Depicted is Piper.  I bought Piper when she was released, and never quite got a shape I liked.  Thank you, Veronika Ticha, for helping my shaping along with this beautiful skin!


CREDITS:

*Spicy* Bodyshop - Maddie skin applier - Lelutka Line 2
Wearing Medium-Peach
Website Special Info HERE
Only 299Ls @ The Makeover Room
♥ ♥ ♥
__________________________

{Limerence} - Ember Hair @ The Gacha Garden
.euphoric ~Dolly Babe Eyes Applier (Lelutka)
.LeLutka. Piper Bento Head V3.4 & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet
PurpleMoon - Wildflower Garland (no longer available)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)