2.14.2020

I am always yours and you are always mine


I love exploring the world with you
And in this place called home
I feel much better knowing that I’m not out here alone

And as we start to age and grow up together
The memories we have will always be treasured

Still, after all of the hard days and the best of times
I know that I am always yours and you are always mine

I just want one thing for
You to be mine
I just want one thing for
You to be-be-be-be-be
Will you be mine?

              ~~ Be Mine, Valentine


CREDITS:

Tiffany Designs * - Amore s Gown
Multi-Fits, Colors
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

{NANTRA} - Valentine's Secret 2020, Pose 3
The Liaison Collaborative until February 26th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

TRUTH - Tori Hair
.LeLutka. - NOVA Bento Head/Rigged Eyes (Evolution Series)
Glam Affair - Thora Applier for Lelutka Evolution Heads @ Uber
Colivati - Essential Eyeliner (LeL Evolution HD) - Direct to MP
Glam Affair - HD Lipstick for Lelutka 01
Maitreya Lara Bento Body

Location - Lost Unicorn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)