2.12.2020

I keep fighting voices in my mind that say I'm not enough


I keep fighting voices in my mind that say I'm not enough
Every single lie that tells me I will never measure up
Am I more than just the sum of every high and every low
Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know
Ooh oh

You say I am loved when I can't feel a thing
You say I am strong when I think I am weak
And you say I am held when I am falling short
And when I don't belong, oh You say I am Yours
And I believe
Oh I believe
What You say of me
I believe

The only thing that matters now is everything You think of me
In You I find my worth, in You I find my identity
Ooh oh

               ~~ You Say, Lauren Daigle


CREDITS:

Kastle Rock Couture - Sophistikate Gown
Multi-Fits, Texture Huds
Swank

LUMINESSE - Lovenza Mahala Necklace/Earrings
@ Swank (Direct)
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

*Spicy* Bodyshop - Ruby Skin (BOM)
Lelutka Evolution Heads Only
Salon 52 February 16th through March 8th
♥ ♥ ♥
__________________________

(red)Mint Hair - No.48'17
[[ Masoom ]] - Claire Bento Gloves
Colivati - Essential Eyeliner (LeL Evolution HD) - Direct to MP
.LeLutka. - NOVA Bento Head/Rigged Eyes (Evolution Series)
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body
__________________________

Reina Photography - FR0034 Photo Box Red with Lights
Poses/Scene Included
Only 25L through February 16th!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Flickr Marketplace


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)