2.26.2020

Uh-oh what did I forget


No matter how few items I plan on buying, if I don't take a list it's guaranteed I'm going to forget something!  Hmm, now what was it....

My hair is by Ade Styles called Hailee.  This is a side-parted classic long style.  It fits well and I love the textures.  I'm honored to have been selected to be part of the blogging team.  My Meva star necklace and top are called Laura - and well, of course I had to blog them.  It's a really adorable set.  Prompting my photo idea, Secret Poses released a set of poses called Shopping Basket, at its happily low linden price for Happy Weekend.  The prop is great with excellent bento pose construction.

Happy shopping!  I still can't remember what I've forgotten....


CREDITS:

Ade Styles - Hailee Hair
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Meva Laura Shirt / Star Necklace
Maitreya w/Texture Huds
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Secret Poses -  Grocery Basket, Pose 3 w/Prop
@ Store for Happy Weekend Sale!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
___________________________

.LeLutka. - NOVA Bento Head/Rigged Eyes (Evolution Series)
Glam Affair - Thora Applier for Lelutka Evolution Heads, Lelutka 02 HD Lipstick
Simple Bloom - Eyebrows, Lelutka: JuliaFire.Large.SoftArch
Colivati - Essential Eyeliner (LeL Evolution HD) - Direct to MP
Izzie's Dimples (Lelutka)
Maitreya Lara Bento Body
Cherry Bloom - Madeline Pants (Maitreya)

Location - Giggity's Goods & Grocery


1 comment:

  1. If you're attempting to lose kilograms then you absolutely need to jump on this totally brand new tailor-made keto plan.

    To create this service, certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and chefs united to develop keto meal plans that are useful, suitable, money-efficient, and delicious.

    From their first launch in January 2019, thousands of people have already completely transformed their body and well-being with the benefits a professional keto plan can provide.

    Speaking of benefits; clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-certified ones given by the keto plan.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. :)