2.22.2020

Visit the Relay For Life Home & Garden Expo 2020!


I am still in love with Second Life as much as I was almost ten years ago!  Wow, my ten year anniversary is rapidly approaching.  I think back on all the changes, the improvements to our world.  We are able to create our own personal havens with the help of wonderful designs, be it fashion or living spaces.  We have the ability to span our imaginations beyond constraints of what is possible in real life.  If I want to have fantasy trees and decor on a pristine beach with my beach house, I can!  We can live in space, under water, a tree house, wherever our imagination takes us.  

One way to find new designers with marvelous things with which to surround ourselves is by visiting the Relay for Life Home & Garden Expo 2020.  Not only can we acquaint ourselves with new designers and creations, but our purchases will be helping the Relay for Life.  A huge world-wide event, over 4 million people in 26 countries take part in Relay For Life, uniting communities and taking action against cancer.  Uniting our virtual world alongside!  Cancer affects literally everyone, even if indirectly.  Second Life creators team to provide donations to this worthy cause...and maybe I'm goofy but the thought makes me tear up every year.  I'm so proud to be a part of our virtual community.

Come shop and share support for the Relay for Life by visiting the event until March 4th.  See you there and happy shopping!


CREDITS:

Glas Houses - Alina


Blue Triple Spring Fantasy Tree
Sakura White Tree (w or w/o swing)

Pierce Design Studios - Monk Flower Bed


FlyingArts - Serene Swan Pond
200Ls - 50% Donation
___________________________
♥ ♥ ♥
Until March 4th
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

CHEZ MOI FURNITURES - Swan Paddle Boat


1 comment:

  1. As stated by Stanford Medical, It's indeed the one and ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years more and weigh 42 pounds less than we do.

    (By the way, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and EVERYTHING to do with "how" they eat.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

    TAP this link to uncover if this short questionnaire can help you discover your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. :)