5.08.2020

Make me beautiful...


Make me beautiful
Make me...

A perfect soul
A perfect mind
A perfect face
A perfect lie.

                 ~~ A Perfect Lie, Engine Room

I've been watching a lot of shows, as have we all, while sequestered at home.  I wasn't in on the Nip/Tuck parade when originally released, but had started working my way through the series while it was available on Netflix.  Midway through, suddenly I was stripped of my gluttonous decadence when Netflix took it away!  Wow, if I'd known I would have binged faster.  Happily, I'm now watching it again on Hulu.  I'd forgotten how brilliantly shocking it is, lol, hooked once again.  (Poor Kimber!)

How many of you immediately recalled the theme song with my post title?  ;)


CREDITS:

.EscalateD. - Naila Hair / Streaks
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

!MUSA! Hauyne Eyes
Omega, BOM, Classic
The Gacha Garden until the end of May
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld / Flickr
___________________________

*Spicy* Bodyshop - Alice (Lelutka Evolution) - BOM
Wearing Med/Sunkissed/No Brow
Full Description of all the goodies included HERE
And!
Body V3 - BOM
Wearing Med/Sunkissed, Cleavage 1
More Info HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
__________________________

A U R U S Cosmetics - Flowers Bento Nails
Maitreya, Slink w/Hud
50Ls for Energy Event May 8-10 @ Main Store HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

.LeLutka. - NOVA Bento Head/Rigged Eyes (Evolution Series) w/Blush, Gloss
Simple Bloom - Eyebrows, Lelutka: JuliaFire.Large.SoftArch
IDTTY Body Shop - Moon Dust Eyeshadow @ Level until May 24th
[ west end & anyway ] - sexy little mole
Maitreya Lara Bento Body

Peekaboo - Portrait Pose01


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)