5.20.2020

When she ain't a sleeping all day she's a primping


I got a gal in Cedartown Georgia
I used to have to walk nearly three miles to court her
She never had much, just a sharecropper's daughter
But I married her and took her down to New Orleans
Bought a little house in the South French Quarter
Got a job hooking bales, loading them on a steamboat
I give her seven days pay next day I'm broke
When she ain't a sleeping all day she's a primping
Every evening when the sun goes down
She starts a swarming on Orleans town
Walking into work this morning at daybreak
I caught her with the tall long dandy from canebreak
She walked right by me and she looked right through me
I made up my mind what I'm a gonna do
Eased in the pawnshop and bought a 22
Watched as the roomclerk gave them a room key
Standing outside I could read Room 23
Tonight I'll put her on a train for Georgia
Gonna be a lotta kin folks squalling and a grieving
'Cause that Cedartown gal ain't breathing...

                        ~~ Cedartown, Georgia, Waylon Jennings


CREDITS:
Dictatorshop Chateau Vanity
Adult Kink Femdom (but pick your preference!)
Modeling one animation included
More info HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

.EscalateD. - Lovey/ Streaks
One of the lovely GROUP GIFTS @ The Free Dove (free join!)
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

! Black Swan ! - Minx dress
Multi Fits, 4 Texture Hud
Visit the new store!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook / Flickr
___________________________

Egozy Paris - Babe (Lelutka) (BOM) - Fair Tone
Maitreya Lara Bento Body / Erratic Panty
Mosquito's Way - Ines Heels


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)