5.26.2020

The photography struggle is real, but at least I have great makeup and nails


I am having MAJOR issues trying to snap pics while using the Firestorm viewer.  The shot will look perfect inworld - shadows, depth.  I'll save then check the shot on my computer.  OMG, where did those funky lines come from?  No amount of messing with a new shot will completely get rid of them, unless I uncheck DOF, keep shadows at default and lower graphics.  Whine.  Some people report the next update should fix the problem.  Can't happen quickly enough for me!

So it's nearly the end of the month.  Hurry over to AURUS to pick up Mimi, my gorgeous GIFT nails.  I'm also wearing Spicy Bodyshop's Alice skin, which is BOM for Lelutka Evolution.  Props to Lelutka for my Lake head, and Truth for the new Delicate hairstyle, both of which I may never take off.  That will probably make blogging other heads and hair tricky, but I think I can do it.  ;)

Happy gifting and shopping!

CREDITS:

A U R U S Cosmetics - Mimi Bento Nails
Maitreya, Slink w/Hud
May Group Gift
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

*Spicy* Bodyshop - Alice (Lelutka Evolution) - BOM
Wearing Med/Sunkissed/Dark Eyebrows
Full Description of all the goodies included HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
__________________________

TRUTH - Delicate Hair
Colivati - Mcgrath Eyeshadow (Lelutka HD)
.LeLutka. - LAKE Bento Head/Rigged Eyes (Evolution Series)
Maitreya Lara Bento Body

Pose - Created with AnyPose & FATE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)