5.30.2021

Hotter Than Bare Feet Running On Black Top

She's stunning
makes my jaw drop hotter than bare feet
running on the black top blushing
my compliments don't stop
ohhhhhh


She's sexy funny and she's smart when she's talking
you better take her to the heart
she makes walking look like a
ohhhhhh
I just can't explain
what this girl does to my brain
aaaaaah oh
This girl is on fire
and I just can't wait to get burned
Makes you desire
without even saying a word
From one to ten she's an eleven
This girl is on fire
and I just can't wait to get burned
I just can't wait
I just can't wait
I just can't wa-a-ait wa-a-ait

                  ~~Stunning, Devin K
Listen to Stunning on Youtube HERE


CREDITS:

KOSMETIK - Nail Applier // Elysian Comet
Maitreya, Omega, Slink, Vista
+
N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails (Long)
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________ 

Nuve Crystal Skin (EvoX) - BOM - Wearing Med/Sunkissed
LelutkaEvo/EvoX/Catwa HDPro
Nuve - Crystal Simple Eyeliner
Nuve - Anya Lipstick from Pack 2
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

DOUX - Martina Hairstyle
.LeLutka. - Briannon 3.0 Bento Head (EvoX)
 Avi-Glam - Stargazer Eyes
WarPaint* - Essential Blush - Cutie [red] - Evo X
RAWR! - Amber Earrings; Alice Rings
 [[ Masoom ]] - Whip Top
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body

  Serendipity - Gianna Pose 3 (slight alternation w/Lelutka Axis Hud)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)