5.25.2021

Wine for Me aka We Has Tuna?


Chez Moi's Lockhart Dining Set is so pretty, I just had to share it with you (and my kitchen).  I've never had a blue kitchen before.  Eat-in yet a nicely formal presentation.  I added Serenity Style's Beth Kitchen Cupboard and scored some more blue and decor area!

I rezzed the food in anticipation of my guests arriving.  They get lemonade, I get wine.  ;)  But I think I rezzed the TUNA too soon.  The little munchkin bebe is having difficulty controlling herself!

Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

CHEZ MOI FURNITURES - Lockhart Dining Set
Bento Animations & Rezzables, Texture Change
@ Cosmopolitan until May 29th
More Info HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
__________________________ 

  Serenity Style - Beth Kitchen Cupboard
Blue or Gray
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

JIAN - Munchkin Kitten :: Siamese
[CIRCA] - "Colours On The Water" Plant Stand Tall - Soft Woods
Apple Fall - Lemonade Pitcher, Lemonades
{what next} - Maison Drapes

Wearing:
TRUTH - Forever Hair
.LeLutka. - Briannon 3.0 Bento Head (EvoX)
Nuve Crystal Skin - BOM - Wearing Med/Sunkissed
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)