4.24.2022

I See You


Your lips, your eyes
Girl, since you told me goodbye

I can't go anywhere, I can't do anything
No, I can't close my eyes without you in my dreams
You won't leave me alone, even though I know you're gone
I look around for someone new, but I see you

                    ~~I See You, Luke Bryan


CREDITS:

StunnerOriginals - LALA HD EyeShadow
Evo/EvoX

Venge - "Dipped" Stiletto Nail Applier
Multi-Nail Fits, Texture Hud

Heartsdale Jewellery - Nimue Collection
Necklace, Earrings, Texture Hud
 _____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________ 

Nuve - Amanda Skin - BOM (Wearing Sunkissed)
Brows, EyeShadow, Lip Tint
Lelutka EvoX - VIP GIFT!
Nuve - Dimples 100% BOM
Nuve - Body V4
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Foxy - Solo Hair
.LeLutka. - HALLE 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
Avi-Glam - Springtide Eyes @ Legacy Spring Fair until May 1st
Addams // Heaven Knotted L.Sleeve Sweater
Legacy Bento Body

[piXit] - iPortrait - F - i3, Pose 5
FOXCITY. - Photo Booth - Glitzz



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)