4.25.2022

Martini please


You smile, suddenly I know you're standing there
Quickly fingers move to smooth my hair
While your gaze follows me insistently for days
Won't you once just say hello, break the spell
And you wait and see
I know you're there
Feel your eyes just there watching me
Those wild, imaginary dreams and crazy schemes
Meeting for a drink, those first immortal words, "Martini please..."

                   ~~Martini please, Bridget Metcalfe


CREDITS:

Swank & Co. - Glamour Collection
Sofa Bed (Adult), Crystal Fireplace & Panel Walls - Texture Options
End table, Martini Table, Floor Lamp,
Console Cabinet, Console Shelf, Chandelier,
Mirror & Dandelions Wall Art
 ___________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________ 

Consignment - Groves Modular Bookcase - Book Inserts 3
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)