4.17.2022

The search for the lost contact lens


Baby, I don’t know if you speak a lot of Spanish
If you understand when I say “my love”
Devouring each other without understanding each other is better
We only have to like each other

You want me to fall into temptation
Look how you have me
That accent that you have
I don’t understand much, but come

Dance, dance, dance with me
dance, dance, and I’ll follow
Come close and let loose
Don’t leave without the desire to come back

Dance, dance, dance with me
Dance, dance, and I’ll follow
Kiss me only once
That way I have a reason to see you again

                             ~~Baila Conmigo, Selena Gomez/Rauw Alejandro


CREDITS:

 B(u)y Me Poses - Deep Within, Couple Pose
For Kinky69 Sale @ Mainstore until April 17th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

 The Bearded Guy - Baila Conmigo Backdrop
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Facebook Flickr
_____________________________

Nuve - Laura Brows EvoX BOM
Nuve - Eve Skin (Sunkissed) w/Lip Tint EvoX BOM
Lelutka EvoX/Catwa HDPro
Nuve - Dimples 70% BOM
Nuve - Body V4
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

*ARGRACE* - AKANE Hair
 .LeLutka. - HALLE 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
CAZIMI: - Catty EvoX Eyeliner
RAWR! - Leah Earrings
Chop Zuey - Lotus Heart Rings
[Glitzz] - Laura Bodysuit
Legacy Bento Body
Blueberry - Solstice Heels

My partner, Callie Hareshide, will be doing his own version of this scene.
Find his blog HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)