8.21.2022

Intense


I always thought I couldn't be caught
Cause I was a cool and cautious kind
You know, I could take love or leave it
You have to make me believe it
Make me believe it

I always tried to keep it inside
To bite my tongue before I'd say
You're my only and one
You have to take the time to show me
Show me
Show me

But suddenly love's finally taken my breath away
It's so intense it doesn't make sense
So intense
Out of control love's blinding me
Like a brand-new light of day
It's so intense
So intense

              ~~Intense, Lisa Fischer


CREDITS:

YoUnique Cosmetics - Abuja Eyeshadow
Lelutka EvoX
 Swank

SCIAVO - Intense Lipstick
Lelutka EvoX
 Swank

Zuri Jewelry - Fili Choker Set Elite
 ___________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Nuve - Michelle Skin (Wearing Sunkissed)
Lelutka EvoX Human/Fantasy Skins - BOM
Reborn Event through September 5th
Nuve - Dimples 100% BOM EvoX
Nuve - Body V4
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Stealthic - Rewind Hair
.LeLutka. - HALLE 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
Avi-Glam - Rogue Eyes - Unisex @ TMD until August 31st





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)