8.20.2022

Wind Flirtation


Drove past your house so slow
Turned up my radio
I think you know the station
Please open up your door
I need some more flirtation

Last night at show and tell
You sure did ring my bell
With cryptic conversation
Sent shivers down my spine
With all your fine flirtation

Little darlin' you gotta give your love to me
Little darlin' you gotta give you gotta give
Little darlin' somehow I'm gonna make you see
Little darlin' you gotta give your love to me

When will we meet again?
I can't remember when
I felt such inspiration
You knocked me off my feet
With all your sweet flirtation

Who says the earth won't move?
The needle in the groove
Creates the syncopation
It's paradise or bust
Or is it just flirtation?

                ~~Flirtation, Michael Franks


CREDITS:

Nuve - Michelle Skin (Wearing Sunkissed)
Lelutka EvoX Human/Fantasy Skins - BOM
@ Reborn Event through September 5th
+
Nuve - Michelle Makeups
Brows, eyeshadows, lip tint packs
Happy Weekend Sale through August 21st
Nuve - Dimples 100% BOM EvoX
Nuve - Body V4
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Vezzo Ink Tattoo - Simona Tattoo (wearing 50% opacity)
BOM, Multi Appliers, 50/75/100%
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Mutresse Delia Top w/WindBlown Effect
Maitreya Lara+Petite • Legacy+Perky • Ebody Reborn w/Texture Hud
WindBlown Effect inc. options: constant wind, wind on touch or entirely stopped
Collabor88 until September 6th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

L.I.C. - Monarch Bracelets, Butterfly Bellyring
Multi-fits w/Texture Hud

♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Wasabi // Lemongrass Hair
.LeLutka. - HALLE 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
Avi-Glam - Rogue Eyes - Unisex @ TMD until August 31st
CAZIMI: - Catty BOM EvoX Eyeliner
e.marie // Skyla Earrings
e.marie // Mix&Match Coffin Nails - Beloved (reborn)
Addams // Collete Jeans with Pearls
REBORN by eBODY

{NANTRA} - Freebird 2




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)