8.18.2022

Would you trust me to catch you at the bottom of the pool?


Would you trust me to catch you at the bottom of the pool?
If I told you my whole heart that I loved you, that
I loved you that, I loved you
But I'm afraid, I'm scared of those romantic words, you see?
Ain't it ironic how those are just the songs I sing about?
My lovely, do you really love me?
When I hear you whisper under your breath

I love you
I love you
I love you
Oh, it's true, oh

               ~~The Pool, Stephen Sanchez

I've joined the press team of The Liaison Collaborative, and what an honor!  I have always loved this event and hope I cover it well.  It's a very beachy round - Takin' A Dip - so tp over and see what cute sexiness and fun items are waiting for you.

Happy shopping!

CREDITS:

United Colors - Goldy Swimsuit
Maitreya/Petite, Legacy/Perky, Reborn w/Texture Hud

{NANTRA} - Beach Illustrated 2022, Pose 1

Fern Cottage - Beach Cooler Radio
Texture Options - Radio and gives drinks

Dirty Rat - Lifeguard Chair
w/Animations or Decor Only - I LOVE the accompanying NC!

.::IDK::. - Sunny day backdrop
_____________________________

until September 10th
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

 Nuve - Bella Skin
(Wearing Sunkissed, Brown Brows, Lip Tint EvoX 12)
Lelutka EvoX/AK ADVX
w/available brows, eyeshadows, lip tint packs
Exclusives @ Anthem Event through August 30th
Nuve - Dimples 100% BOM EvoX
Nuve - Body V4
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

DOUX - Sophie Hairstyle
.LeLutka. - HALLE 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
Avi-Glam - Urbane Eyes
CAZIMI: - Catty BOM EvoX Eyeliner
e.marie // Skyla Earrings
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)