8.26.2022

The sky is more blue in Malibu


I never came to the beach or stood by the ocean
I never sat by the shore under the sun with my feet in the sand
But you brought me here and I'm happy that you did
'Cause now I'm as free as birds catching the wind

I always thought I would sink, so I never swam
I never went boatin', don't get how they are floatin'
And sometimes I get so scared of what I can't understand

But here I am
Next to you
The sky is more blue
In Malibu
Next to you
In Malibu
Next to you

           ~~Malibu, Miley Cyrus


CREDITS:

Apple Blossom - Kelsey Top - Multi-Fits, Texture Hud
Apple Blossom - Kelsey Backpack - Texture Hud
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Nuve - Michelle Skin (Wearing Sunkissed)
Lelutka EvoX Human/Fantasy Skins - BOM
Reborn Event through September 5th
Nuve - Dimples 100% BOM EvoX
Nuve - Body V4
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Rama.Salon / Sintiklia Mathilde Hair Collabor88 until September 6th
.LeLutka. - HALLE 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
Avi-Glam - Rogue Eyes - Unisex @ TMD until August 31st
CAZIMI: - Catty BOM EvoX Eyeliner
KC Couture - Dreamer Navel Piercing
Addams // Serena Shorts with Belt
REBORN by eBODY

Posesion - Stravaganza, Pose 3
_____________________________

 The Bearded Guy - Malibu Pool Backdrop
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Facebook Flickr
_____________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)