3.23.2023

A little bit of sunshine


I'm dancin' more just a little bit
Breathin' more just a little bit
Care a little less just a little bit
Like life is woo hoo
I'm makin' more just a little bit
Spend a little more to get rid of it
Smile a little more and I'm into it

I've been runnin' through this strange life
Chasin' all them green lights
Throwin' up the shade for a little bit of sunshine
Hit me with them good vibes
Pictures on my phone like
Everything is so fine
Little bit of sunshine

                  ~~Sunshine, OneRepublic


CREDITS:

Dreamland Designs
Aurora Leather Chair Set (Adult)
Aurora Antique Book Shelf  (Adult)
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
Inworld / Marketplace Facebook / Flickr
_____________________________

Mithral * String of Hearts Bowl (Pack B)
Mithral * Vases + Books (Terracotta Set)
Mithral * Cozy Set (Blush)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)