3.12.2023

The chance to dance for you


… Give me somebody to dance for,
Give me somebody to show.
Let me wake up in the morning to find
I have somewhere exciting to go.
… To have something that I can believe in.
To have something to be.
Use me
Choose me.
… God, I'm a dancer,
A dancer dances!
… Give me somebody to dance with.
Give me a place to fit in.
Help me return to the world of the living
By showing me how to begin.
… Play the music.
Give me the chance to come through.
All I ever needed was the music, and the mirror,
And the chance to dance for you.

                         ~~The Music and the Mirror, Donna McKechnie


CREDITS:

Secret Poses Modern Dance Set, Pose 1m
 @ The Arcade until March 31st
+
The Barre @ Mainstore
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
___________________________

Stealthic - Verge Hair
.LeLutka. - SIWA 3.1 Bento Head EvoX
 Nuve - Jenny Skin - EvoX BOM @ Skin Fair 2023 w/Body V4
Salt & Pepper - Ballet Warmup @ Fameshed
REBORN by eBODY
___________________________

Starlight Designs - Light up Wall Mirror Large
ChiMia:: Industrial Loft [White]




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)