3.24.2023

If you are worthy of its affection, a cat will be your friend, but never your slave.


A Theophile Gautier quote.  I have more than half a mind to start placing a cat in all my pics.  I love them so much.  Right now, we have a dog...a little rescue part yorkie/part maltese.  He's adorable.  But I sure miss a cat's personality, telling us what's what.   My Pandora lived to be 20 years old; she took a piece of my heart when she left this world. 

Here, besides a cat, I'm sharing Naturi's Vittoria Living Room Set.  Adult or PG animations with a texture hud, this collection is lovely for any covered sitting area.  It can be found now at the 10th Anniversary of The Liaison Collaborative.  Also shown is Serenity Style's Painted Sideboard.  What a beautiful piece of furniture!  I think it goes nicely with the Naturi furniture set and you'll find plenty of other ways and places to integrate it.  Find it at Serenity Style's main store.  

Happy shopping! 

CREDITS:

 .:NATURI:. - Vittoria Living Room Set
Adult/PG
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

until April 10th
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________
 
 Serenity Style - Painted Sidebord
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

dust bunny .  fiddle leaf tree
[Merak] - Tray with Decor
[Merak] - Hydrangea Lilac
[Rezz Room] - British Shorthair Adult Animesh (Companion)
+Half-Deer+ - Scarf Clutter




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)