3.21.2023

Won't you send me an angel


Save my life with a single word
And I'm out here in the dark
I don't know where to start
Begging for my feelings to be heard
Won't you send me, send me an angel 
Send me, send me an angel 
Send me an angel tonight, tonight
I keep running in the night
Searchin' for the light
Cryin' for someone to rescue me

                  ~~Send Me An Angel, Blackfoot


CREDITS:

 B(u)y Me Poses - Angel Set, Pose 5
Inc BOM bodysuit, Wings, Angel's Aura, Heart
Tres Chic until April 10th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________
 
DOUX -Ylenia Hairstyle
.LeLutka. - VIVIAN 3.1 Bento Head EvoX
Nuve - Jenny Skin - EvoX BOM @ Skin Fair 2023 w/Body V4
Avi-Glam - Ambition Eyes
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)