3.16.2024

I'll find another flower field to love


I hope you'll be okay
I can't have it any other way
Every flower floats along its very own wind-stream
I promised
I'd never forget about you
It's true

Cuz how could I forget you?
I couldn't if I tried

My feelings faceless
I'm feeling brainless
I'll find another flower field to love
Stepped outta my stasis
No one could ever replace this
Ever replace the way we fell in love

With failed conversations
And sad recreations
I'll find another flower field to love
The memories are fading
And the birds are relocating
I'll find another flower field
Flower field to love

                ~~Flowerfields, bassea


CREDITS:

{Le'La} Design - Defne Outfit
Maitreya/Petite, LaraX/Petite, Legacy/Perky, Kupra/Khara,
Reborn/Waifus, Erika, GenX Classic/Curvy
40 Textures Shirt (plain & patterns)
30 Colors Belt/Pants/Shoes
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Nuve - LILLY Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
Wearing Sunkissed
Nuve Lilly Eyeshadows LeL EvoX 5
Nuve Lilly Eyeshadows LeL EvoX EYELINER
Nuve Lilly Lipstick LeL EvoX 3
Nuve - Minx Eyelashes
Nuve Eye sockets + Waterline Lelutka EvoX
Nuve Body v 3 cleavage 1
Nuve - Rhea Body skin
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Wasabi // Kyomi Hair
Tableau Vivant \\ LeLutka EvoX Hairbase 49
Avi-Glam - Glassy Eyes
.LeLutka. - SUGAR 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

B(u)y Me Poses - Spring Fever Set, Pose 2m
w/Hat, Flower Props, Wildflower Bed
The Arcade until March 31st
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)