3.08.2024

Stay next to me


Baby, I want mediterranean
Trips to Milan, photos in the Galleria
What should I do, tell me, only luxury
If I don't have you next to me, everything is average
Stay next to me for only a moment
I don't care who's calling you again
In the night to find you, mon amie [my friend]
Where are you, I need you, my mind has been clouded

                ~~Mediterranean, Sidarta


CREDITS:

Galland Homes - Getty Outdoor Fireplace w/Patio
Legacy Materials and PBR Versions Included
@ Fameshed Event until March 27th
♥ ♥ ♥
__________________________ 

 CHEZ MOI FURNITURES - Copacabana Patio Set
Adult/PG w/Texture Hud
More Info HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________ 

.:TM:. Creation ~ "Ficus Exotica" Pot Plant Pack 3 Types GP67
@ Dubai Event until March 15th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Hayabusa Design - Mediterranean Pine M3-1G
 Store Location HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)