3.03.2024

The time I saw flowers in your hair


When we were younger
We thought everyone was on our side
Then we grew a little
And romanticized the time I saw
Flowers in your hair

So now I think that I could love you back
And I hope it's not too late
'Cause you're so attractive
And the way you move
I won't close my eyes

'Cause it takes a man to live
It takes a woman to make him compromise

                ~~Flowers in Your Hair, The Lumineers


CREDITS:

Mutresse Tamara Tunic
Maitreya Lara/LaraX, Legacy/Perky, Reborn/Waifu
Texture Hud w 20 Solids/10 Patterns
w/Windblown Effect
Collabor88 until March 6th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Nuve - Maddie Skin - LeL EvoX/ HD /AK ADVX
Wearing Sunkissed
Nuve - Anne Eyebrows
Nuve - April Eyeliner
Nuve Eye sockets + Waterline Lelutka EvoX
Nuve Dimples 70% EvoX
Nuve - Rhea Body skin
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

S-CLUB SHOP - CHLOE HAIR 081223 w/Flower
Angel Eyes - BABY HAIR 7 Hairbase EvoX - BROWN 2
Avi-Glam - Expressive Eyes
.LeLutka. - ZO Bento Head EvoX
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

Secret Poses - Noelia Set, Pose 4
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
___________________________

SYNNERGY.TAVIS //  Secret Garden [360] Backdrop




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)