3.27.2024

Please be gentle with me


Could you please be gentle with me?
My heart is fragile, don't you see?
I can't take another break, take another burn
I don't want another lesson learned
Could you please be gentle?
Please be gentle with me

                  ~~Gentle, Lexi Jayde


CREDITS:

1 Hundred. - I Heart You Set
Maitreya/Petite, Legacy/Perky, Khara & Kupra, Reborn/Waifu, Genx Classic
Color Options
@ DollHolic Event until April 11th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
 ___________________________

Nuve - LILLY Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
Wearing Sunkissed
Nuve Lilly Eyeshadows LeL EvoX 5
Nuve Lilly Eyeshadows LeL EvoX EYELINER
Nuve Eye sockets + Waterline Lelutka EvoX
Nuve Body v 3 cleavage 1
Nuve - Rhea Body skin
 ♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

TRUTH / Tumble Hair
Tableau Vivant \\ LeLutka EvoX Hairbase 49
Avi-Glam - Instinct Eyes, Pack 1
.LeLutka. - SUGAR 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
*AvaWay* - MY LOVE Necklaces Set
Elle Boutique - Amara Belly Ring
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

Stun Poses - Violet Set, Pose 6 (curve)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)