5.12.2024

Communing with nature


Through falling leaves
I pick my way slowly
Talking aloud
Eases my my mind
Sunlight filters through
I fell my head is drifting
So full of thoughts
I've thought of
What am I gonna do
I need some thoughts that are new

Nature enter me
Up in a tree
A bird sings so sweetly
Nature's own voice
I hear
Rustling whistling leaves
Turning breeze to speech
Call to me now
Ease my mind
I'll turn something new
Minds layered with dew

              ~~Nature, The Mutton Birds


CREDITS:

{Le'La} Design - Dilara Outfit
Maitreya/Petite, LaraX/Petite, Legacy/Perky, Reborn/Waifus,
Erika, Kupra, GenX Classic/Curvy
30 Colors - Jacket, Boots, Shorts
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Nuve - CARA Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
Wearing Sunkissed
Separate Genus Morph Version!
+
Nuve Cara Eyeshadows LeL EvoX 10 + EYELINER
Nuve Cara Lipstick LeL EvoX 10
Nuve Lip gloss addon v2 LeL EvoX 25%
Nuve - Rhea Body skin
 ♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

TRUTH Collective / Faga Oblivion Hair
Avi-Glam - Sympathy Eyes Pack 1
.LeLutka. - BILLIE 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

B(u)y Me Poses - Rainbow Dose, Pose 5
@ Flourish Event until May 31st
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)