5.03.2024

Elsie's settee


We only got good when I hit high school
I didn’t like you back in '99
Oh god, you were so intimidating
I didn’t know that you’d define my life
And I still think of you
Oh of course I do
Oh Elsie
I think about you every day
You remind me
That I’m just a man you made
Well I moved on but you never really left me did you, Elsie?
Elsie

                 ~~Elsie, Martin Luke Brown


CREDITS:

Aine - Elsie Sofa, Pouf, Rug
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

DICTATORSHOP Luxe - Nesting Tables
Texture Change
More Info HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Oaklynn Birdhouse Decor
Oaklynn Porcelain Birdie Decor
Oaklynn Wrought Iron Indoor Screen

Lagom - Cozy plants [ Stand ]

Trompe Loeil - Margaux Photo Backdrop + Surround




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)