5.22.2024

Our little sandcastle




Our little sandcastle will probably never exist
But I like to dream and build our lives in it
And I′m sorry for never finishing our room
I didn′t have enough time to make it as beautiful as you

When I lay my head to rest tonight
I'll be dreaming of our little sandcastle life
Where we′ll never get hurt and never die
And our eyes will refuse to let us cry

No one gets hurt and no one dies
And your tears are scared of leaving your eyes
So grab a shovel and start digging deep
Cause our little sandcastle is all we can keep

                  ~~Sandcastles, A Firm Handshake


CREDITS:

[Signature] - Alice Body v5.0
[Signature] - SHELL - Bikini Top & Bottom
 ♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Nuve - CARA Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
Wearing Sunkissed
Separate Genus Morph Version!
+
Nuve Cara Eyeshadows LeL EvoX 10 + EYELINER
Nuve Cara Lipstick LeL EvoX 10
Nuve Body skin v5 Maitreya - sunkissed
 ♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Magika Delulu Hair
Avi-Glam - Sympathy Eyes Pack 1
.LeLutka. - BILLIE 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
_____________________________

B(u)y Me Poses - Raising sun moments. Pose 6
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)