6.23.2024

A lifetime of being true


Cuz baby I'm in love with the one I'm with
Sorry if you don't approve
I've got plans with the one I'm with
They're a lifetime of being true
Baby in a different place of time
Baby that I might've changed my mind
But it's like this
Baby I'm in love with the one I'm with

            ~~Baby I'm In Love, Thalia
 

CREDITS:

Nuve - THALIA Skin -  (EvoX and Genus Morph)
Wearing Sunkissed
EvoX Version - • compatible with Evo X heads
• 38 Skin tones - 14 Nuve human, 14 Nuve fantasy, 10 Velour
• Shape for Lelutka Billie head and eBody Reborn body
• the face can be tinted
The Saturday Sale
Nuve - Desire Eyelashes (EvoX and Genus)
Nuve - April Eyeliner
Nuve Lip gloss addon v2 EvoX 25%
 ♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Avi-Glam - Seducing Eyes (Pack 3)
_____________________________

DOUX Hwasa Hairstyle
.LeLutka. - BILLIE 4.0 Bento Head EvoX




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)