6.26.2024

The warmth of the sun


What good is the dawn
That grows into day
The sunset at night
Or living this way

For I have the warmth of the sun
Within me at night

The love of my life
She left me one day
I cried when she said
"I don't feel the same way"

Still I have the warmth of the sun
Within me tonight

I'll dream of her arms
And though they're not real
Just like she's still there
The way that I feel

               ~~The Warmth Of The Sun, The Beach Boys



 CREDITS:

Meva Sylvie PBR Necklace and Sunglasses
@ Uber until July 22nd
Meva - Estrella Bodysuit
Chains Belt Add-On Inc.
LaraX/PetiteX, Legacy Classic/Perky, Reborn w/Texture Hud
@ Main Store post event
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Nuve - CARA Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
Wearing Peach
Separate Genus Morph Version!
 ♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Wasabi // Panko Hair
.LeLutka. - BILLIE 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
REBORN by eBODY
 ___________________________

{NANTRA} - Beach Illustrated Set, Pose 5M
@ N21 until July 12th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)