6.25.2024

Let's stay in tonight


I don't know about you
But I wanna lay low tonight
We can make an excuse
Tell all of our friends
We won't be coming by
It's been crazy these days
And I wanna take time
To look in your eyes

Shining like city lights
Here's what I have in mind 

Let's stay in
Lock the doors
Lay my heart here next to yours
Turn the day off
And just let the record spin

Let's stay up
Till sunrise
We can laugh until we cry
Fall asleep and then we'll do it all again
Let's stay in

             ~~Let's Stay In, Nick Isham


 CREDITS:

Blossie - Veronica Dress
Lara X, Legacy, Reborn w/Texture Hud
Anthem until June 30th
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Nuve - CARA Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
Wearing Peach
Separate Genus Morph Version!
 ♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

[^.^Ayashi^.^] - Michaella hair 
Avi-Glam - Sympathy Eyes Pack 1
.LeLutka. - BILLIE 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
REBORN by eBODY
 ___________________________

B(u)y Me Poses - Powerful Mind Set, Pose 2
Cosmopolitan until July 6th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Tentacio - Comic Set Bag
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)