9.25.2024

Relax, I'm winning anyway


It is my mission, we got a goal in mind
Save our tradition, that is the bottom line
We're always winning, look how the trophies shine
You're going down, bury you back underground
I'm the one who stands up for the people
I embrace diversity, treat everyone as equal
Zed is thoughtful (Thanks)
He's a natural born leader (True)
And if you think about it, Bucky is neither (Yo)
I will win this race
I'm a cheer rock star, mirrors love my face
Your ego made your head so big, you can't see
You got no shot to beat me (Oh!)
I know you hear me, if you're with me stand up!
No way you'll win if you go against us
In pictures we're more glamorous
You want a battle with the best?
Good luck, let's go!

            ~~I'm Winning, Zombies 2 Soundtrack


CREDITS:

1 Hundred. - Relax Undies
Pulled Top, Heart Pasties, Tiny Pulled Undies
LaraX, Legacy, Reborn/Waifus
Exclusive @ The Saturday Sale Party Extravaganza until October 20th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
 ___________________________

Nuve - MANDY Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
Wearing Sunkissed w/Rhea Body Skin
Separate Genus Morph Version
Nuve - Cara Eyeshadows EvoX EYELINER
Nuve. Mandy Lipstick LeL Evo X 12
Nuve Dimples v3 LeL Evo X 75% sunkissed
Nuve  Body v 3 cleavage 1 - Sunkissed
 ♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

!IT! - Cat's Meow Headphones (no longer available)
{Limerence} - Katarina Hair
Angel Eyes - PARTED 2 Hairbase EvoX
Avi-Glam - Effable Eyes
.LeLutka. - BILLIE 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

Fashiowl Poses - Gaming Center, Pose 15
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

 The Bearded Guy - Last Darkness Backdrop (Rose)
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Facebook Flickr
_____________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)