7.20.2015

A Marilyn Moment

As soon as I tried on this dress, I experienced an immediate Marilyn moment. It's a knockout! Royal Hues by Whymsical Marketplace elegantly curves off the shoulder, and the down-to-THERE v-opening is sure to keep all eyes on you. You can also see a hint of the pretty back drape in this picture. 

Note: I am wearing my Slink Physique mesh body, dress size M and I had to go a little bustier than my usual to fill it out in all the right places. It's a lovely hourglass design. Is anyone complaining about lush curves? :)

CREDITS:

TRUTH HAIR -  Vixen [Unrigged]

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Sapphire)

Whymsical Marketplace - InWorld
Royal Hues Deep Cleavage Gown Dress
Texture Change 8-Color Hud! 499Ls
Sponsorship through We Love to Blog, thank you.

Zuri Rayna~ Dangle Me Beautiful Pendant Lush Diamond

POSE:  Belle Poses - Wh*re Curtain
(Purchased at a previous event)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)