7.17.2015

Uptown Girl - Flippant

 Uptown girl
You know I can't afford to buy her pearls
But maybe someday when my ship comes in
She'll understand what kind of guy I've been
And then I'll win

And when she's walking
She's looking so fine
And when she's talking
She'll say that she's mine

She'll say I'm not so tough
Just because
I'm in love
With an uptown girl
                                        ~~by Billy Joel (Excerpt)
I couldn't resist using the song lyrics with Flippant's Uptown set. So shoot me for going with the flow of exactly what it looks like.  She's an Uptown Girl!
Uptown by Flippant is a fresh, charming set consisting of the dress, with matching jewelry, clutch and high heels for Belleza, Maitreya and Slink high feet, with a hud for 4 set texture changes.  I am wearing my Maitreya body and the dress in Size M fits me well. The set also contains a fitted version as well as standard sized mesh.
With all these color options, AND being able to use pieces to mix-and-match elsewhere, this collection is available at a fantastic price.

Actually, Flippant had me at the shoes alone, but add coordinated textures for 4 different, beautiful looks AND mix-and-match? Why do you think I'm standing in front of the store? :)

Don't forget to group join for a fantastic monthly gift and announcements!

CREDITS:

SUGARUSH SKIN - InWorld Marketplace Website
Edda _ Bronze _ 02 _Eyebrow B
Sponsor, thank you.

TRUTH HAIR - Echo

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eye (Steel Blue)
New InWorld Main Location - Save New SLurl !!!

"Uptown" Dress, Necklace, Earrings, Ring, Clutch, Heels (Slink High)
Includes 4-texture combo Hud
Complete Set, x4 different looks, for only 229Ls!!!
Sponsor, and through We Love to Blog, thank you.

Also shown in clutch pic - Flippant's Slink Nails I originally featured HERE.

POSES:  Eternal Dream - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Pink - Cecilia 04
Black - Cecilia 10
White - Stylish 10
Blue - Stylish 02
Sponsor, and through We Love to Blog, thank you.

LOCATION:  Flippant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)