7.20.2015

Wipe Out!



I'm loving these poses by Eternal Dream! They are featured at the Oh My Gacha! event this month. The couple pose is a RARE. 50Ls per play. The surf boards come as props! My friend and blogger, Lucky Serrari of The Style Guy agreed to model them with me.
Fun in the sun, in my gorgeous Phoenix Hair. Meet Bella and I'm sure she'll be a fast favorite of many! Bella is available at the Hair Fair 2015 right now!

My bikini by Lushish Catz is helping me soak up the rays. I'm wearing the applier included with my Maitreya body. The bikini comes with strings for the top, and a matching headband.
I came.  I saw.  I wiped out!  ;)
Tubular....
CREDITS:

SUGARUSH SKIN - InWorld Marketplace Website
Edda _ Bronze _ 04 _Eyebrow B

:::Phoenix::: - InWorld Marketplace
Bella Hair
Available at the Hair Fair 2015!!!

Hudson's Clothing Co.  InWorld / Marketplace
EYES BY CANDACE HUDSON
Easter Morning Sea Green

Lushish Catz - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Coral - bikini (applier) & headband
Group Gift! - Group Fee only 50Ls to join
Monthly free gifts, exclusive freebies, hunts,
midnight mania, lucky boards, discounted items,
new releases every week!

POSES:  Eternal Dream - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Surfers 01-06 and RARE
Available at the Oh My Gacha! Event - July 2015 Now!!!!

LOCATION:  Ehukai Beach

To see what Lucky Serrari is wearing, visit his post HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)