3.22.2016

Bunny Union


I had to retire my top hat and return to card tricks for my magic show. The bunnies suddenly demanded pay per union rates, and considering how fast they multiply I just can't afford it. Sigh. You too can practice your magic skills with the pose set Sleight of Hand by Nantra. These are currently at the Oneword Event.

My hairstyle is Blanca by Poison Ivy. She is available at Designer Circle 126th, and along with the lovely hair textures has an accompanying hud to change the cap textures. It's so sporty and cute!

My Bunny tank is the Spring Group Gift from Slipper Originals! The store is also practically giving away these heels! They are called Callie in this great neutral, go-with-anything, color, for only 10Ls! They fit Slink High feet. Repeat, group gift top and heels for only 10Ls! Sshh, the designer may have flipped her lid, hurry before she realizes she could make some serious lindens on these items! :p 

My lace denim shorts applier is by Milk Tea. They are not a new release but some of my faves so sharing again for the Spring season!



If you know any bunnies willing to cross the picket line if a union strike occurs, send 'em my way, will ya?


CREDITS:

Hair - Poison Ivy - Bianca w/Cap
Designer Circle 126th

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Twilight Sea Shadow)

Slipper Originals - InWorld Marketplace
Bunny Top! - Spring Group Gift !!
standard mesh and SLink sizing
-and-
Callie Heels (Slink High) - Nearly Free at Only 10Ls !!!

Milk Tea - InWorld
Lace Denim Shorts (Purple) - Appliers for Classic & Mesh

Poses - {NANTRA} - Sleight of Hand 6
w/Cards Prop
Oneword Event until March 31st !!

+Half-Deer+ - Secret Garden Bunnies

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)