3.20.2016

She Who Must Be Obeyed


Here are three items from the Ross Event, and more! I feel like I'm channeling Ursula Andress. There were no unicorns in the story, but have you ever seen the movie "She?" Fantasy fodder for young girls, how gorgeous was Ursula in that one. How handsome was Leo! "She Who Must Be Obeyed." Indeed. Does this pic remind you of any movies?

From Damoour comes this gorgeously Grecian-ish mini dress. It has a bow in the back and includes fitted sizes. (I love my boots from Maitreya!) Another Ross Event lovely - Sintiklia's Lioness Hair. My pose is by joplino from the Darlene set.

Honorable mention goes to Persefona for another marvelous hair accessory - Butterflies on Hair. These are available at Cosmopolitan. Also, I'm using Verocity's lovely unicorns as props this time, but be sure to go pick up 1 (or 2 or 3) at the Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair. Each unicorn includes a pose, but everyone needs a few unicorns. ;)


CREDITS:

Hair - Sintiklia - Lioness
Ross Event Now !!!

Dress - ::Damoour:: - Mini Dress White Cut Ct
Ross Event Now !!!

Pose - joplino - darlene 3
Ross Event Now !!!



Persefona - Butterflies on Hair w Add-On
Price: Single Pack 75L$, Fatpack 350L$
Maitreya - Moccasin Boots

Verocity - InWorld Marketplace Website
Unicorns (they DO include a pose)

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)