3.11.2016

Speak No Evil

Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. Sometimes in life, we can't help but hear evil. And sometimes we can't avoid seeing evil things. Out of the three, I believe we have the most control over speaking no evil. What does that mean to you?


Zoz has an exclusive nail polish set now at the Mesh Body Addicts Fair. It's called Soft Flowers in "Polish" (worn) or "Tips" versions. This is a beautiful texture to launch us into Spring! Pretty fingers raised as I hush my lips...to remind me to speak no evil of anyone. :-)

I'm wearing my Mayfly eyes. I think they're the most beautifully realistic on the grid. This color is Lake Shadow.

Image Essentials' pose, No Evil, is an exclusive at the Premium Only Event. The pose consists of three poseballs, so you and two friends can pose for a pic together. Or, use them like I have to showcase different texture options for outfits.




Speaking of outfits, these are super-cute releases from I'piteme !! Shown here are the Liza Babydoll Top, Willow Ankle Zip Jeans, Dido Curve Heels. I am wearing fit options for my Maitreya body and the heels are for Slink High feet. Each piece comes with an impressive hud with bunches of textures.


!It! has lots of goodies at the Color Me Project - the round is Pastel! Items are 50% off so it's a great time to check out !It! accessories. There are lots of texture options for this darling set called Heart's Desire.

My hair is a new release from Poison Ivy. It's called Willow. I love this hairstyle! It's full and mid-length with enough "neck room" for jewelry. Willow is available at the main store. The creator is working on some fun newness for us too, stay tuned!


CREDITS:

HAIR:  Poison Ivy - InWorld / Facebook
Willow

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Lake Shadow)

Liza Babydoll Top (wearing Maitreya fit)
Willow Ankle Zip Jeans (wearing Maitreya fit)
Dido Curve Heels (Slink High)

!IT! - Heart's Desire Necklace, Earrings 
Nails - ZOZ - Soft Flowers Polish
For Slink, Maitreya, Omega & ZOZ Mesh Nails
@ Mesh Body Addicts March 10th through 30th !! 

(Triple) Pose - Image Essentials - No Evil
Exclusive @ Premium Only !!!

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)