3.20.2016

Ross Event - My Cat and Me


I'm sure going to miss my sweet kitty while I'm traveling. She seems a little mopey too while watching me pack for the trip.


I know! I'll take a pic of the two of us together. Then print two copies. One for me, and one for her.

Kitty thinks: She's got to be kidding, right? Just make sure there's enough food and water in my bowls, Slave.


CREDITS:

Hair - Phoenix - Sandy

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Twilight Sea Shadow)

.::CUQUI::. Top Katie - Pink (Appliers)
Ross Event Now !!!

::Net:: - Ripon Pants - Pink 
Belleza-Slink-Maitreya
Ross Event Now !!!

Pose - [Frimon Store] My Cat And Me
Includes Cat & Cell Phone Props
Ross Event Now !!!



[CIRCA] - "Pink Delight" 
Heart Pouffe1 - Velvet Swirl (8 pos)
Area Rug with Flowers - Velvet Swirl
Butterflies in Flight
For the Love Pink Hunt, ends March 21st, hurry !!!!
Blog for More Info HERE

Serenity Style - Kira Travel Closet
@ The Fantasy Collective starting March 22nd !!

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)