3.01.2016

Magically Deelish



Yes, they're always after me lucky charms. So I have to sit here on this throne protecting the pot of gold! Verocity Poses made my throne and sword prop. You can get yours too! It includes poses and more swords properly positioned. It's good they helped me protect the gold with all the thieves and scallywags sneaking about.

I'm wearing Virtual Diva's St. Patrick's Day Couture Outfit - sexy, flirtily revealing and fun. The outfit is just 75Ls right now in the store!


My heart eyepatch and knee guards are by DirtyStories, and are featured at the Jewelry & Accessory Expo! They are resizeable and come with color huds. Not my usual style, but I absolutely love them! I always look forward to seeing new releases by DirtyStories.

My ONE eye peeking out now is by Mayfly, in Emerald - a perfect time to go grab these with St. Patrick's Day as our next slated holiday.


CREDITS:

Hair:  Exile:: Out of the Woods

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Emerald)

Virtual Diva - InWorld / Marketplace
St. Patrick's Day Couture Outfit - Only 75Ls in Store!

.DirtyStories. - Cutie Heart Eyepatch & Knee Guards


.:KC:. Couture - OBSESSION BOOTS (wearing Maitreya Version)

Poses - Verocity - InWorld Marketplace Website
King's Throne (w/poses)

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)