2.24.2017

Evening Modesty


I'm continually amazed at the length of credits necessary to blog designs in Second Life. That is, if a blogger is thorough. So often, I see posts with "style cards," directing merely to event or store location and nothing else. This pic, waist up and no decor reporting, see how long my credits are? The information provided in actuality is fairly concise. I think the idea of blogging must be changing. Maybe blogs with style cards should be classified as Photo Blogs, or Style Card Blogs.

Enough blog randomness from me, on to the pretties! My tattoo is a new release called Maja by !Black Swan! and it is exquisite. Is a tattoo trend beginning from one of my favorite stores? I'll vote for that! And here is some hair gorgeousness from Rezology, called Cascade. It's very feminine with a twist on the right side, and cascading over the right shoulder. Jewelry is the Pierres de Naissance (Birth Stones) Collection by Nord Embel'Lys.  These stones are delicate yet eye-catching, and can be dialed up in size for even more effect. Zoom in for a closer look at my nail polish by ZOZ. I have previously blogged this set, but worthy of another look - Mine in Lust is available at Cosmopolitan until tomorrow!

One last note. So! In my last several posts I've been wearing my Catwa Catya Head. But I wanted to return to shape tweaking my Lelutka Simone head, having an opportunity to do just that last night. I popped over to Lelutka to look around, having "heard tell" that the new Chloe head would soon be released. Didn't see it, so back home to tweak Simone. I might be finished tweaking; it's been tough, I like the larger features, very feminine but not delicate slim. Then what do I hear this morning? Chloe has been released! :p More new tweaking soon!


CREDITS:

Hair - Rezology - InWorld
Cascade - New !!
Bento Fitted, Lower Complexity

Tattoo - ! Black Swan ! - InWorld Marketplace Facebook / Flickr
Maja
Maitreya, Slink, TMP, Omega

Nails -{ZOZ}- Mine In Lust
Slink, Maitreya, Omega, Zoz Mesh & Vista Bento!
Huds with NINE colors!
Cosmopolitan until Feb 25th !!

Jewelry -  Nord Embel'Lys InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
Pierres de Naissance Collection - New !!
Necklace, Earrings
Resizable w/ Hud
_______________________________________________________

Head/Eyes/Body - .LeLutka. - Simone Head 2.0 Bento
Glam Affair appliers, Catwa Mesh Eyes & Maitreya Lara Body

Eyes - Dulce Secrets
Terra Firma Vol 2 Catwa Eyes Applier HUD
Swank !!

ProHands Bento Fem

Pasties - ALTAIR* crystal .black. - Marketplace
Maitreya

Boobies 01
Store Info - Eternal Dream Poses:

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)