2.15.2017

Segway into Sunset



We're just out, taking a little stroll, me on my segway, my faithful dog at my side. It never hurts to have protection with you when the sun is going down! Although, my dog would probably lick any attackers to death. Some protection HE is....


CREDITS:

:::Sn@tch::: - InWorld / Marketplace Website Facebook Flickr
Dress - Larkin
Hair - Ida
Boots - Danger Stomper




_____________________________________________

Pose w/Prop - Image Essentials - Segway
Static Prop, 6 unisex poses, Includes Color Hud
250Ls @ 2nd Level until Feb 28th !!

* * * * * * * * * *
More Info About Image Essentials:
_____________________________________________

Skin - Glam Affair - Colette Applier (Catwa)
Enchantment until Feb 28th !!

Catwa - Catya (Bento) Head, Mesh Eyes & Maitreya Lara Body

Eye Applier - e.marie - day dream (Catwa Eyes)

Izzie's Dimples (Catwa)

_____________________________________________

xin. - kolouk husky (stretching)
Previous gacha

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)