2.22.2017

Urban Cowgirl


I'm not perfect, and I'll always be the first to admit that. More about that thought in a moment!

Lots of marvelous stuff still awaiting at Swank this month! But remember, the items go event-poof at the end of the month, so get over there and power-shop while they're still there! My hair is by [MUSE], an immediate fave - it can be worn with the hat or without! Hair textures and the hat have separate huds for colorchange. I thusly dub my post name in honor of the western hat and hot look. Also now at the event is this complete outfit by ::ALTER:: named Vianney, an ultra-sexy mini dress with cleavage scoop (oh yes!), jewelry and heels. Swank also offers lovely designer furniture and decor, like this set by [CIRCA], the "Kiss Me" Room Collection. Go see, go see!

My skin by ::Modish:: (love it!) is part of February's Powder Pack. As soon as I figure out who made the diamond eyeshadow, I'll add it. I'm usually so good about immediately adding applier info to my post as I work on it. I went to bed early last night, post unfinished, and now for the life of me I have noooo idea what this shadow is! :-O Bad blogger, badddddd.

But I DO know who made my pretty nail polish! ZOZ. This is Mine In Lust, which can be found at Cosmopolitan but only until the 25th so hurry and check it out!




CREDITS:

Hair/Hat - [MUSE] - Western Hat
Swank !!

Dress/Heels/Jewelry - ::ALTER:: - Vianney
Satin Dress - Cherry Love (Standard, Maitreya, Slink(s))
Heels (Maitreya, Slink, Belleza)
Necklace, Earrings, Ring
Swank !!

Furniture/Decor/Pose (Pic 1) - [CIRCA] - "Kiss Me" Room Collection
Sofa PG - Velvet Black (88 pos)
Ottoman PG - Velvet Black (38pos)
Ottoman PG - Velvet Cherry Red (38pos)
Side Cabinet - White Wood
"To the Moon & Back" Hanging Heart Art - Black
Vine Motif Strip - Snow
"Free Love" Hanging Hearts on Rings - Reds
"Free Love" Area Rug - LOVE - Red / Grey
Curtains - Red Satin
Curtains - Black Satin
Exclusive, Discounted 50% Off!
Swank !!

EVENT INFO:
Swank - February

_____________________________________________

Pose (Pic 2) - {NANTRA}
Show of Hands 1m (for Bento hands)

About NANTRA Poses:
_____________________________________________

Skin - :: Modish:: - w/ Catwa Face Applier 'Leta'
Powder Pack February 2017 - More Info HERE

Catwa - Catya (Bento) Head, Mesh Eyes & Maitreya Lara Body

Izzie's Dimples (Catwa)

Nails -{ZOZ}- Mine In Lust
Slink, Maitreya, Omega, Zoz Mesh & Vista Bento!
Huds with NINE colors!
Cosmopolitan until Feb 25th !!
______________________________________________

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)