2.02.2017

Panda Dream


In my sleep, my dreams do flow
Into fantasy things oft with a glow

Last night, I dreamt of a baby panda
He had a ball, to gift as if from Santa

My job was to protect the tiny tot
and I did, without thought, on the spot

In the Atlantis of my mind.

Who wouldn't protect a baby panda?

                             ~~ LauraGenia Viper


CREDITS:

:::Sn@tch::: - InWorld / Marketplace Website Facebook Flickr
OUTFIT - Fish 4 This - I Want Candy
Pieces Used Here:
13 Candy Socks (Light)
15 Candy Chain Choker
17, 18, 19 - Sn@tchers Combat Boots w/Shoe Shape
___________________________________________________

Hair - =DeLa*= - Amelia

Skin - Glam Affair - Alexa Applier (Catwa)
Gacha @ Kustom 9 through Feb 10th !!

Catwa - Catya (Bento) Head, Mesh Eyes & Maitreya Lara body

Eye Applier - e.marie - day dream (Catwa Eyes)

ProHands Bento Fem

Panda - Mutresse - Panda Tricky-Bear Cubs
Previous Gacha
___________________________________________________

Poses - Verocity - InWorld Marketplace / Flickr
Hermione 2
Updated to Include Mirrors !!
___________________________________________________

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017

Location - WHOLE WHEAT Landscaping & Creation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)