2.17.2017

Waiting For Her Hair To Grow



Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair, hear?
She cut it, she cut it, my mother dear.
I will find a way, I swear I will!
I hope you do, but until
then, I'll be here...waiting.

                           ~~LauraGenia Viper


CREDITS:

Hair - #Foxy - Regan.
@ Collabor88 until March 6th !!
_____________________________________________

Gown - [[ Masoom ]] - Sabeen
 Maitreya, w/Texture Change Hud for Dress and Flowers
Original Mesh
Exclusive The Chapter Four until Feb 20th !!


* * * * * * * * * *
More Info About [[ Masoom ]] :
100% Original Mesh Designs
_____________________________________________

Skin - Glam Affair - Colette Applier (Catwa)
Enchantment until Feb 28th !!

Catwa - Catya (Bento) Head, Mesh Eyes & Maitreya Lara Body

Eyes - Dulce Secrets
Terra Firma Vol 2 Catwa Eyes Applier HUD
Swank !!

Lipstick - Insol - 'Ashley' (Catwa) matte

Izzie's Dimples (Catwa)

Tattoo - .:GOLDI studio:. / Marketplace
3D gold (Belleza, Maitreya)

ProHands Bento Fem

Pose & Prop - Exposeur - Mystic Doorway

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)