7.30.2017

A Bollywood Moment


A not-so-guilty secret - I love Bollywood. I also love watching So You Think You Can Dance. Pairing these together makes me very happy, lol. This may have been the first Bollywood dance performed on the show and it's certainly memorable. Such a cute couple and impressive dancing. 

Please watch - 

Isn't that a great song?

In keeping with my guilty secret, I decided to do a bit of Bollywood in my living room. It's great exercise. ;) My hair is a lovely multi-roleplay style called Fae, by Alli&Ali Designs. It's quite stunning! And my outfit is a VIP Gift at Artizana. The Terike Mesh Halter Top & Harem Pants have multiple fits included and is a whole lot of sexy fun! I wore this out dancing this past evening with my sweetie. I think I'll stock up on some Bollywood dances to share with him. 


CREDITS:

Hair - Alli&Ali Designs - 
Fae
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
____________________________

Outfit - Artizana
Terike Mesh Halter Top & Harem Pants
Multiple Fits
VIP Group Gift !!
 ♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
____________________________

Eyes - :::Sn@tch:::
Reflections
Unrigged Mesh, System & Omega!
30 Colors!!

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
w/ Glam Affair Milena Applier (now @ Uber)
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Pose - oOo Studio - Odissi (three-b)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)