7.22.2017

I Dropped My Ice Cream


Hahaha, I just totally entertained myself while researching for something related to add to my post! I found Eddie Murphy's "ice cream act" on YouTube. It's still as funny as the first time I saw it. Watch it - if you're familiar with Eddie's standup be prepared for profanity. I am rolling, he had/has such perfect comedic timing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypmJ39s5X0M

You're welcome! :p

CREDITS:

Hair - #Foxy - Hotline

Outfit - Artizana
Lunadot Top & Shorts
@ SCALA Yin/Yang Event until July 31st !!
 ♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
____________________________

Phenella
Check for in Main Store, traveling home from
Fashion Shows!
 ♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
100% Original Mesh Designs
________________________________________

Cart - CHEZ MOI FURNITURES
Ice Cream Cart 
In Blu, Sunrise or Shabby
Gives out ice cream cones
to share with your friends!
Exclusive Cosmopolitan until July 29th !!
More Info about the set HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
________________________________________

Special Guest - +Half-Deer+ - Chihuahua - Run Run Run

Eyes - *YS&YS* - Tresor Eyes for Lelutka Bento (Applier)


Eyelashes - A R T E - Lashes - Mixed Styles [LeLutka]
Powder Pack (Lelutka) July 2017 - More Info HERE

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
w/ Glam Affair Chloe Applier
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Pose - Kirin Poses - Cute Pie Pose 1

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)