7.30.2017

Dust Buster A La Mode


I don't know where you want me to dust, Mr. Maloney, there's only a bed in here! Oh, the perils of our innocently seductive maid; what kind of situation has she gotten herself into this time?? 

Masoom's Lolita Gacha Set is an exclusive at The Epiphany, and well, you can see how very special it is. There are 4 complete color sets to collect, but I think mixing and matching the colors will be crazy fun! Imagine how sexy this would be with a few parts NOT worn too. ;) These sets are for Maitreya ladies. I added Exile's Be My Baby hairstyle, isn't it perfect?


CREDITS:

Hair - Exile:: - Be My Baby
_____________________________________________

Outfit - [[ Masoom ]]
Lolita
For Maitreya, Materials Enabled
Exclusive Gacha @ The Epiphany until August 15th !!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
100% Original Mesh & Textures
_____________________________________________

Feather Duster - BabyGirl ~ Marketplace
Complete Outfit
(I bought it for the awesome feather duster!)

Eyes - :::Sn@tch:::
Reflections
Unrigged Mesh, System & Omega!
30 Colors!!

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
w/ Glam Affair Milena Applier (now @ Uber)
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet


Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)