7.22.2017

Evening Butterflies


So active in the day, butterflies find hiding places in the evening to rest. My colorful little friends are saying good night to me.

Here's a closeup of some gorgeous items for you! I have found my new fave eyes. These are Reflections by Sn@tch. The pack includes THIRTY (30!) textures, for unrigged mesh, system and omega. They work perfectly with my Lelutka rigged eyes with my Omega System Installer for Lelutka. Not only is each and every texture fantastic, but they are dark ringed and that's pretty much a personal requirement for me. I highly recommend them. My lip gloss is also by Sn@tch, called Slick Lips Ultra Gloss Lipsticks. This is another marvelous fatpack to play with consisting of 24 colors on an Omega hud. Ivey, you are so spoiling us with options! When I first looked at the hud I had some reservation - they are very bold. I applied and tweaked my Lelutka head slider down a little, and am extremely happy with the result. These glosses are slick and glossy, tres sexy!

And finally, for my closeup (Mr. Demille), I'm wearing a new release from Slipper Originals, the Lovey Bento Rings set! These are an original mesh design, wow, Elle! Happy, happy with these rings! They fit Maitreya and Slink Dynamic, with 6 metal options. There is also an on/off option for which rings you'd like to wear. I love the messages fashioned on them - peace, fearless, love, joy, and appropriate symbols. These are a bit boho, a bit flower child, but more importantly, a bit ANYtime for lovely ladies. Go pick up yours at Designer Circle!


CREDITS:

Hair - TRUTH - Sorcha

Eyes - :::Sn@tch::: 
Reflections
Unrigged Mesh, System & Omega!
30 Colors!!
+
Slick Lips
Ultra Gloss Lipsticks
Next to the Sn@tch-n-Grabs
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________________________

Lovey Bento Rings
Exclusive Designer Circle July 23rd until August 5th !!
 ♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
100% Original Mesh Designs
________________________________________

Eyelashes - A R T E - Lashes - Mixed Styles [LeLutka]
Powder Pack (Lelutka) July 2017 - More Info HERE

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
w/ Glam Affair Chloe Applier
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Butterflies - {NANTRA}
Prop w/Butterflies Are Free Set
(I'm a prop thief, wink)
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Information:
__________________________________

Pose - La Jolie Rose
Hands elegance pose 4
(no longer available)

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)