7.05.2017

Come To My Loveland


Another round of Swank is here! This month's theme is Tropical Island Heat, so we're guaranteed some sizzling and colorful style. Here, I have some great fashion, a pose, and a shape for Lelutka that even caused me to break out my Simone head and receive a tardy update! Happy shopping. :-)

Come to my loveland, wander along
Beautiful gardens full of flowers and songs
Come to the sunshine, beaches and sand
Here's the two bluebirds, won't you come to my land

The grass is mellow and the sky is blue
My paradise is waiting here for you

Oooh, it's a tropical loveland
Oooh, I wanna share it with you
Life can be funny
Happy and sunny
Oooh, in my tropical loveland

                                           ~~Tropical Loveland, ABBA


CREDITS:

Hair - .EscalateD. - Joeline
Free Gift !!
Hair Fair 2017 until July 16th !!
More Info On Website
_____________________________________________

Shape - { wren's nest } - ISLA Shape for LeLutka Simone Bento
Slightly Curvy Option w/Eyebrows 1
Swank !!

Swimsuit - Hot Fuss - "Lana" Ruffled Bikini
Maitreya, Slink(s), Belleza(s), TMP
Swank !!

Jewelry - [Modern Couture] Jewelry - Colore Necklace Orange
Swank !!

Pose - LA BoS - Beach Poses
Surfboard Pose 2 w/Prop
Swank !!

EVENT INFO:
Swank - July
THEME:  TROPICAL ISLAND HEAT
_____________________________________________

Skin Applier - *YS&YS* - Idda Tone (Lelutka)

Eyes - *YS&YS* - Tresor Eyes for Lelutka Bento (Applier)

Eyelashes - A R T E - Lashes - Mixed Styles [LeLutka]
Powder Pack (Lelutka) July 2017 - More Info HERE

.LeLutka. Simone Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)